Today I’ll be showing you how to build an Android app for your blog straight from your WordPress admin panel. I’ll be using a plugin called ‘Appsgeyser plugin‘ which is also used for making web-based Android apps right from their website and distribute it to the World.
1. Search, Install and activate a plugin called “Appsgeyser plugin”.
(Go to Plugins->Add New->Search for “Appsgeyser” and select Install it)
2. In your dashboard, Go to Tools->Appsgeyser Plugin.
3. Enter your E-Mail address, Choose a desired password and give name for your app and select “Create”.
4. After the page is reloaded, Select “Click here to download your Android App” and the link will direct you to the download page.
5. Select “Download APP” to download the APK file or distribute it via the QR Code shown below or share the app with any Social medias.
You may try going to their website and try improving your apps because they have a whole lot of tools. Any questions? Please let me know…
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.Im trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Of course! That is what it is meant for!
So who are you after all? Any kind of ads are not accepted here in the comments section.
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to peer more posts like this.