Creating and managing a blog isn’t so easy but it is interesting. In my opinion, Selling your blog can not only bring you some benefits but even destruction! Want to know how? Well, Here are some short points covering the advantages and disadvantages of selling your blog. Then we’ll discuss in detail about the truth behind this act.
- You get Heaps of money.
- You don’t have to pay for your domains/ Affiliate services.
- You can stop worrying about the traffic and design of your Blog.
- You don’t own the Blog anymore.
- Your name is stroken away from your Blog so new readers will not even know who you are!
- You get no money for ads or your products.
Man cannot survive without money, Yes it’s true but not without limits. For any Blogger to lose his blog is like losing his own House. While the benefits are appreciable under cases of Emergencies, It is not cool to give away your Blog like a Candy. If readers love your articles, They only expect the same from you so don’t shut your doors for your people to come in. Wait! Neither is your Blog a God nor is Blogging a religion, Death is an unescapable event yet to take place in your life, So what are you going to do? This is where Guest Posting comes into Play. It is not possible to carry the Whole World’s Knowledge behind your back so you are advised to enable Guest Posts in you Blog. By enabling Guest Posts, Readers get to read new articles from different authors having their own talents. Well, Here’s What you have to do:
- Invite a bunch of people who are worthy of writing articles for your Blog. They must have a lot of knowledge about the topic of the your Blog.
- Tell them the rules of your Blog but don’t lay too many rules, Don’t be too strict on that. They won’t feel free and you can never expect the best results from them.
- Take the Guest Posters as your Teammates irrespect of your position, Constantly keep reminding them of improving the quality of their articles. Keep encouraging them and never let them stop posting articles.
- Among your Teammates, Choose your assistant CEO. Choose wisely and take your time. This is a very crucial stage. Keep In mind, The assistant CEO is going to be the next CEO of your Blog. Never announce this to the public so early, Keep it as a secret, Don’t hurt the other writers by raising one’s status and not the other.
- Here’s the most important thing, You are the Creator and the Founder of the Blog So first read what they have written and then decide wether or not the article is worthy enough to be posted on your Blog. Don’t let go your own car without a driver, Everything in a Blog should be moderated by the Admin so that he knows where his Blog is heading.
Well, I hope you understood the concept of selling your Blog. There is still so much you can learn but I think that this Information is enough for now and I hope to continue this topic in the days to come.